After Sales Service Centres & Warranty
For After-Sales Service and Repairs:
- 16 Tannery Lane, Crystal Time Building, #07-00, S347778
- Tel: +65 67478888
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Friday, 9am - 6pm (closed on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Point Only:
- VivoCity #01-K30
- WhatsApp/SMS: +65 97292569)
- Opening hours: Daily from 10.30am to 9.30pm
- #10-03,Level 10, Menara MBMR, NO. 1, Jalan Syed Putra, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +60 3 3000 8680
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 1pm, 2pm-6pm
- Chang Ein Hong Watch Dealer
- G28, Yayasan Sultan HJ Hassanal Bolkiah Complex, Bandar Seri Begawan, BS8711
- G.7, Ground Floor, The Mall, Abdul Razak Complex Bandar Seri Begawan
- 9, Jalan Sultan, PO Box 284, Seria
- 4&5, Block B, Shakirin Complex, Kampung Kiulap, BE1518
- 1, Bangunan Hasbullah 1, Simpang 137,Jln Gadong, BE3519 Bandar Seri Begawan
All Luminox watches have been carefully checked and are in perfect working condition. It is warranted, by the company shown on the back of the certificate, for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
Every wristwatch has been tested for water-resistance, which is covered under the warranty provided that it has not been subjected to any improper handling or accident. Also that the glass, crown and push button(s) have not been damaged.
The warranty covers any malfunction in materials and workmanship during the warranty period of your watch. Your watch will be repaired free of charge with the presentation of the warranty certificate and timepiece. Any damage resulting from inappropriate use is excluded from the warranty, as is the battery, crystal, and wear to the case and strap or bracelet.
In case of any malfunction during the warranty period, your watch will be repaired free of charge on presentation of the guarantee certificate, fully completed and signed by the authorized Luminox retailer, showing the model number of the watch.
IMPORTANT — PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DEFECTS OR DAMAGES TO YOUR WATCH:
1) after the warranty period expires;
2) if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized Luminox retailer;
3) from repair services not performed by Luminox
4) from accidents, tampering or abuse; and
5) lens or crystal, strap or band, watch case, attachments or battery. Luminox may charge you for replacing any of these parts.
LUMINOX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.