Luminox: Bear Grylls Survival AIR Series
With the new Bear Grylls Survival 3760 AIR Series, Luminox is introducing 2 brand new models; the Bear Grylls Survival AIR 3761 and 3762! Both watches were reviewed and approved by Bear Grylls himself and feature a GMT function - 2nd Time Zone, which helps the user keep track of the time in two different time zones. The perfect watch to travel with!
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Size/Diameter: 45mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Movement: Ronda 515 HF 6
- Battery/Battery life: 395 / 50 months
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Bezel: CARBONOX™+, bi-directional rotating bezel
- Case back: 316L stainless steel, screw in
- Crystal: Sapphire with anti-reflection coating
- Crown: 316L stainless steel, crown protected
- Height: 13mm
- Weight: 110gr (3761), 170gr (3762)
As for the aesthetics of both watches, the dials are black, and the color of the Luminox Light Technology (light tubes) in darkness are orange (12H) and green (1 - 11H). As for both the hour and minute hands, the color of tubes are orange. The date window is now positioned at ‘4:30’ and there is still the iconic Bear Grylls’ “Never Give Up” motto that appears in orange on the black dial.
The main difference of the two models (3761 & 3762) are the strap materials and color. The 3761 has a grey Cordura strap with Luminox signature buckle (24mm), while the 3762 has a silver Milanese mesh band with stainless steel Luminox signature buckle (24mm).
If you are an adventurer like Bear Grylls, there is no better watch to be on your wrist than a Luminox, especially these watches that Bear Grylls helped design and develop. These watches are truly perfect for all kinds of Bear Grylls adventure, everywhere all around the world!