BIGGER and BOLDER! Luminox 3500 Navy SEAL
Luminox is proud to announce the NEW Luminox Navy SEAL 3500 Series! The first evolution in 10 years from the best-selling Luminox Navy SEAL Colormark collection.
Why is It so important?
Luminox honours the legacy of the Navy SEAL teams by designing watches conceived with their input over the last 25 years. The Navy SEALs require a sense of security that their gear will work when needed. This effort resulted in a carbon compound watch with Luminox tritium gas tubes that performs under the toughest conditions and harshest environments during tests by the Navy SEALs and special forces on land and on dive missions.
The NEW Luminox Navy SEAL 3500 series has
- larger case size from 44mm to 45mm i
- five colorways from the stealth blackout to the bright yellow favoured by divers
- durable Luminox carbon compound solid link bracelet with stainless steel buckle that is light, durable and comfortable. ( PU strap is also available as an option and comes with a curved tip for enhanced comfort on the wrist. )
- hardened mineral glass to withstand stronger impacts
The new Luminox Navy SEAL 3500 series (Right) features improved readibility over the Navy SEAL Colormark 3050 Series (Left). It features a cleaner layout and typeface and a better contrast hour and minute hand
Other new features include:
- Features a double gasket stainless steel crown that has been engraved with the Luminox logo
- ‘200M’ stamp for water resistance is indicated and can be used for leisure dives
- Caseback comes in stainless steel for superior water resistance in dive adventures
- Embossed logo of the iconic Special Warfare insignia, also known as the SEAL trident; one of the most recognizable military badges in the U.S. Navy SEALs.