Luminox: Black and Red - A New Color for Navy SEALs 3600 Series
This year, Luminox is introducing a new colorway in the 3600 Series – red and black. The Carbonox™ case and bezel are black, while the markings on the bezel are red and white, the hour hand is white, the minute hand is red, the second hand is white tipped with red, and the indices from 1 - 12 are white, while the numbers from 13 – 24 are red. The date numbers are white with a white ring around them. The result is a sober, clean look that is very different from the existing models of the 3600 Series.
The 3600 Red and Black model is water-resistant to 200 meters, using a stainless-steel screw down crown and case back, just like the rest of the 3600 series. Special gaskets and case design mean these watches can dive deep and continue performing flawlessly.
- TimeDate Ronda 515 Swiss quartz movement
- 200m water resistance
- Sapphire crystal with AR-coating
- Carbonox™ case with turning bezel
- Stainless Steel screwed in case back, with SEAL crest
- Stainless Steel screw down crown
- Navy SEAL Trident in gold on the case back
- Hydraulic stamped dial
- Vertical LLTs